The G8 Beer & Cider industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 beer & cider market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The G8 countries contributed $2,63,008.3 million in 2017 to the global beer & cider industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.5% between 2013 and 2017.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the beer & cider industry, with market revenues of $1,08,660.6 million in 2017. This was followed by Germany and Japan, with a value of $33,828.8 and $31,120.1 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the beer & cider industry in the G8 nations with a value of $1,23,701.2 million in 2016, followed by Germany and Japan with expected values of $33,818.9 and $33,804.2 million, respectively.
Purchase this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/1470906
Reasons To Buy
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 beer & cider market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 beer & cider market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key beer & cider market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 beer & cider market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Got a question; ask us at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/1470906