Community-acquired pneumonia (CAP) is defined as pneumonia acquired outside a hospital or long-term care facility. Symptoms include cough, fever, shaking chills, confusion, headache and loss of appetite. Risk factors include chronic lung disease, cigarette smoking, dementia, stroke, brain injury, heart disease, liver cirrhosis and diabetes mellitus. Treatment includes antibiotics and healthy lifestyle.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Community Acquired Pneumonia (Infectious Disease) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Community Acquired Pneumonia (Infectious Disease) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Community Acquired Pneumonia (Infectious Disease)
Purchase this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/1488116
Reasons To Buy
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Community Acquired Pneumonia (Infectious Disease).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Community Acquired Pneumonia (Infectious Disease) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
- Basilea Pharmaceutica Ltd
- Biotest AG
- InflaRx NV
- ioGenetics Inc
- Iterum Therapeutics Plc
- Kyorin Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
- Meiji Seika Pharma Co Ltd
- Melinta Therapeutics Inc
- Merck & Co Inc
- Nabriva Therapeutics Plc
- Paratek Pharmaceuticals Inc
- ProThera Biologics Inc
- TaiGen Biotechnology Co Ltd
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
- Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Wockhardt Ltd
Got a question; ask us at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/1488116