Over the next five years, VR/AR apps will transform numerous industries from e-commerce to social media to publishing to manufacturing design, increasing productivity and creating new ways of working, playing, and shopping. AR is likely to revolutionize specific vertical industries within the enterprise market in the near future, while VR depends on the apps in development. The aerospace and defense industry is prone to develop VR/AR technologies. Industrial and military applications are numerous, and constitute opportunities at every stage of the supply chain. Engineers and technicians can benefit from VR rooms to simulate systems and platforms designs before starting to fabricate the first piece of hardware.
This report is part of our ecosystem of thematic investment research reports, supported by our “thematic engine”. About our Thematic Research Ecosystem –
- Developed a unique thematic methodology for valuing technology, media and telecom companies based on their relative strength in the big investment themes that are impacting their industry.
- Whilst most investment research is underpinned by backwards looking company valuation models, thematic methodology identifies which companies are best placed to succeed in a future filled with multiple disruptive threats.
- To do this, tracks the performance of the top 600 technology, media and telecom stocks against the 50 most important themes driving their earnings, generating 30,000 thematic scores. The algorithms in “thematic engine” help to clearly identify the winners and losers within the TMT sector.
- Our 600 TMT stocks are categorised into 18 sectors. Each sector scorecard has a thematic screen, a risk screen and a valuation screen. Our thematic research ecosystem has a three-tiered reporting structure: single theme, multi-theme and sector scorecard.
- This report is a Multi-Theme report, covering all stocks, all sectors and all themes, giving readers a strong sense of how everything fits together and how conflicting themes might interact with one another.
Purchase this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/1453969
Key companies covered in this report are Activision, IMAX, Insomniac, FanDuel, Pixel, Titans, EA, Walt Disney, OTOY, DraftKings, Comcast, 21st Century Fox Meditamation, CCP Games, Time Warner, Sony VRSE, Ubisoft, Facebook, Northrop Grumman Psious, High Fidelity, Google, BAE Systems, AltspaceVR Intuitive Surgical, STAR, Dassault Systèmes, Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Safran, Rockwell Collins and more.
Reasons To Buy
- Our thematic investment research product, supported by our thematic engine, is aimed at senior (C-Suite) executives in the corporate world as well as institutional investors.
- Corporations: Helps CEOs in all industries understand the disruptive threats to their competitive landscape
- Investors: Helps fund managers focus their time on the most interesting investment opportunities in global TMT.
- Our unique differentiator, compared to all our rival thematic research houses, is that our thematic engine has a proven track record of predicting winners and losers.
Got a question; ask us at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/1453969