Prenatal Screening is now routinely used in developed countries for early detection of fetal abnormalities. Various biochemical analytes are measured during the first or second trimester including free-beta human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG), total hCG, pregnancy associated plasma protein-A (PAPP-A), Alpha-fetoprotein (AFP), unconjugated estriol (uE3), and Inhibin A. These markers are used to screen for Down syndrome (Trisomy 21) as well as Edwards syndrome (Trisomy 18) and ectopic pregnancy. Additionally, maternal serum levels of AFP are also indicative of neural tube defects (NTDs).
In most countries, maternal serum screening and ultrasound remain standard-of-care for screening of pregnant women for chromosome aneuploidies and other birth defects. If these tests are positive, then prenatal diagnosis is typically performed via either amniocentesis or chorionic villus sampling (CVS).
However, both amniocentesis and CVS are invasive techniques that have a risk of fetal death and miscarriage. More recently, a method for non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT) was developed, which analyzes cell-free DNA from maternal blood. Currently NIPT is available in more than 60 countries; it is considered more sensitive and represents an attractive alternative to both maternal serum screening and invasive follow-up diagnostic techniques.
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Prenatal Screening marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Purchase this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/1449543
Key companies covered in this report are Beckman Coulter Inc, Abbott Laboratories, Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics GmbH, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics Inc., Roche Diagnostics International Ltd, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc, Tosoh Bioscience Inc, PerkinElmer Inc, Others and more.
Reasons To Buy
The model will enable you to –
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Prenatal Screening market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Prenatal Screening market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Prenatal Screening market from 2015-2028.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Got a question; ask us at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/1449543